Thursday 29 September 2011

Day at the beach!

Top - £8, Primark Skirt - £28, Topshop Ring - £3.75, Miss Selfridge Necklace - £25, Urban Outfitters

First of all I will say, please ignore the 'face like a smacked arse' look on my face! To be honest if you could ask anyone I knew, they'd tell you i'm one of the smiliest and happiest people you'll ever meet so i'll try and work on my un-photogenic demeanor for the next lot of photos. This blouse was from my Primark spree yesterday, and i'm aware it is incredibly see-through but it is hot out and I don't want any more layers than I have to. Decided to pair it with my black flippy skirt that I bought just before I came to University. Along with the gorgeous rabbit ring that I bought in the Miss Selfridge sale last week, and the working wind-up clock necklace that my mum bought me as a present whilst browsing U.O in London.

Because i'm so pale I don't really want to be exposed to too much sun whilst at the beach, so this is the most covering up I can do under the circumstances!

Have a great day!

Sophie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment