Saturday 1 October 2011

October Obsession: Animal Rings

(Left to right, clockwise) 1. Snake wrap-around ring - £9, jijikiki.com 2. Owl ring - £3.99, H&M 3. Rabbit diamante ring - £15, Yumi 4. Stag, bunny and owl ring set - £14, Urban Outfitters

I don't know what it is, but this month i've been obsessing over finding as many different animal rings as possible. What I love about this must-have accessory is that there are both under-stated and elaborate versions, such as the bunny cocktail ring from yumidirect.com, or the sleek snake wrap-around ring.


1. Rabbit dyamante ring - £3.75, Miss Selfridge 2. Owl ring - £6.95, Bijou Brigette 3. Reindeer ring - £2, Primark

This is the beginning of my collection of animal rings. As you can see, they're all big cocktail rings which draw attention to themselves. I quite like the idea of a smaller under-stated ring that could be worn as part of a daytime outfit, as just a bit of decoration to the hand. I'm loving the trio of rings from Urban Outfitters, as they work out at £4.60 each which is within my price range. I can't wait to keep adding to my collection, I really want a snake next!

What animal rings do you own?

No comments:

Post a Comment