Saturday 26 November 2011

November Obsession: Christmas Jumpers!

(1) Fairisle Knit Jumper, £24.99, New Look (2) Hedgehog Jumper, £35, Chelsea Girl for River Island (2) Navy all-over Pattern Jumper, £40, Topman

Nothing gets me in the Christmas spirit more than festive Christmas jumpers! That is why I had to go and have a little look around for the best jumpers on offer :) Here's my latest jumper:


Reindeer Jumper, £12, Primark Men's

What i've discovered is that the best christmas jumpers seem to be in the men's sections of popular shops. I found this one in the men's section in Primark, and even though the smallest size is a tiny bit baggy, if you like jumpers that keep you all cosy and warm then it's perfect!
I absolutely love the other jumpers from Topman, RI and New Look, especially the hedgehog print one! They're perfect because if you don't feel like dressing up you can throw one of these on with a pair of a leggings, and the festive print will cheer you right up! I'll definately be expanding my collection, Primark is definitely going to be raided first .. £12 is such a bargain!

Anyone know of any other shops that sell gorgeous Christmas jumpers?

No comments:

Post a Comment