Tuesday 7 February 2012

2,000 views!

You would not believe how happy this makes me! Not only am I doing something I love, people are actually looking at it and reading what I have to say. As soon as I hit 2,000 views I wrote about it on my facebook and twitter .. but didn't think to write it on here? Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to check out my blog, and all six of my followers :P This blog has been my project since I started uni, and to be honest I don't know what I would have done without it. It has given me a taste of what I would like to do in the future, and i'm proud to say that even though I am a journalist I definately prefer spending my time in a dressing room rather than a newsroom. I love to shop. I love beauty, fashion and makeup, and enjoy writing about it. It may not be the hard-hitting journalism they want us to write, but it's what I enjoy.

This blog is always going to be a work in progress, and I just hope the page views continue to rise and people enjoy reading what I have to say.

Thank you x

No comments:

Post a Comment