Sunday 8 April 2012

My Week In Pictures (1)

Clockwise from top left:
(1) Passing my first University exam. Shorthand is one of the hardest things i've ever had to learn, and the fact that I passed has definitely made my week!
(2) Turning my desk into a dressing table. As my do most of my work on my laptop whilst sat on my bed, the desk wasn't being used. So I went to Argos and bought a gorgeous new mirror, and turned it into a huge dressing table!
(3) Bingo! Spent a lot of time playing this this week. With my work friends, my mum and Jason. Although I only won £15 (You don't want to know how much I spent!) it's a really fun night out.
(4) Becoming part of the Graduate Fashion Week blogging team. A really great opportunity! Still a bit unsure about what the role actually involves, but exciting all the same. 
(5) Messy Easter cakes. I haven't made rice crispy cakes in so long, and they're so cheap and simple to make! The only thing better than the end result is licking the spoon afterwards :) 
(6) Bella. I thought i'd add a picture of my gorgeous dog who sadly died last Monday. It goes without saying really. But as you can see, she was the most adorable puppy ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment