Saturday 5 May 2012

My Week In Pictures (2)


Clockwise from top left:

(1) The most gorgeous detailing on an owl-print chiffon shirt from Zara.
(2) Either an upside-down tooth or a cat with no eyes? Haha.
(3) Finally got my acrylics taken off and went crazy with OPI's Rainbow Connection.
(4) I won £157! 
(5) My mum, sister and I decided to put the leftover Chinese food to good use.
(6) Daring to bare in the most plunging dress I have ever seen.
(7) NANDO'S. I had a free whole chicken and shared it with a friend, and this is what was left.
(8) Standard cake-making night at my house. It was incredible.

I apologise for the lack of posting in this area, i've been shuttling back and forth between Bournemouth and Southampton finishing assignments and revising. So this is more like 'My fortnight in pictures', but that doesn't sound too great!

No comments:

Post a Comment