Sunday 17 June 2012

Wishlist (1)

(Clockwise)
Ciate Caviar Pearls

I'm not usually a fan of bloggers wishlists, especially when they change from week to week - almost as if they'd just put it together for the sake of a post. However, this has been stuff i've had my eye on for a long time, and i've decided to put them together as a couple of these are wardrobe staples that I think everyone will admire. The nail caviar will be more within my reach than the other items (The YSL arty ring will have to wait for a few months!) but trust me, they will be mine eventually! I'm absolutely dying to get hold of the white blazer for when I start my internship, blazers are such a essential part of my wardrobe so it's sort-of necessary! Winning the lottery right now would be perfect :P

What's your favourite thing from this wishlist? 

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Ciate Caviar Pearls, its so cool looking! Blazers are an essential in my wardrobe too! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. the jacket is gorgeous!

    http://classypyt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete