Friday 6 September 2013

Life Update

 Hey all!

It's been a while since I wrote about my life, so I thought i'd give a bit of an update.
I'm currently on my summer break from university, and now everyone has received their results its dawned on me that I am now a third year and will (hopefully!) be graduating next year. There's a lot of things that need to be in done in preparation for this important year, but I must admit i've been dragging my heels somewhat, almost like if I pretend that this is just another summer then it isn't real.

 I've been living at home trying to work extra shifts to get out of a bit of a financial rut,  and on my spare times trying to sail through some driving lessons so that it won't end up costing me thousands to finally get my pink license.
I've done a little bit of work experience this summer (My two weeks at Jack FM were amazing and really useful!), but because I spent my entire summer interning at LUXX last year I could afford to take a step back and actually relax. I've spent a lot of time with my friends, went on holiday with my family and watched 9 season's of Grey's Anatomy. PERFECT.

However, I move into my new house tomorrow, and its then the real work begins. This year i'm living with two of my course mates, in a little house with a purple oven and a giant floor-to-ceiling fridge. I'm quite looking forward to having my own space again, and have already invested in some vintage bunting and fairy lights to make my room extra girly this year. 
This year I promise to get my life in order and blog more, as hopefully i'll be in a hard-working mindset instead of slacking as I have done these past few months. Right, that's enough about me.. my next post will be beauty related, I promise! :)

P.s.: As you can see, my hair is now back to brunette! Due to financial issues, I can't keep up with having my hair dyed at a salon and it needed to be done desperately, so with the help of my best friend I am now my natural hair colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment