Monday 17 March 2014

Girligo Body Moisturising Mist by Soap & Glory

Moisturising has always been a bit of a chore for me. I've tried The Body Shop's iconic body butters and about a million dry oils but nothing has stuck with me. I've always found them either to be too thick or I end up sitting awkwardly on my bed waiting for my legs to dry for about an hour before even attempting to put on my jeans. To be honest, i'd prefer to spend more time in bed so I usually jump in the shower as late as I can, which results in me rushing around to get ready on time. So when my housemate Beth suggested I try a moisturising mist that you spray onto your skin so I can just apply and go, I was excited to find out more.


Girligo is from the Soap & Glory 'Original Pink' range, and contains orange leaf, peach, strawberry, rose and jasmine.





I've been completely converted to this product. It's so easy to use and you can even spray it upside-down for easy convenience when applying to your legs. It's designed to use post-shower, but i've started spraying a little bit into the palm of my hand and applying to my elbows and heels when they're needing a bit of TLC. The scent seems a bit purfume-y first off, but you'll be thinking differently when hours after application you smell just as amazing as you did when you applied! The spray pump distributes a lot of product and the formula absorbs instantly, making it perfect for girls on the go - oh, and did I mention its only £6.50 for 250ml? I'm going to stop gushing about this product now, but I have to say it's rare that I stop searching for the next new thing and now I have Girligo I can finally stop wasting my time (and money!) hunting for the perfect body moisturiser. 

You can purchase Girligo from the Soap & Glory section of Boots online or at your nearest branch for £6.50.

1 comment:

  1. Perfect! I love body shop butter to, but it just becomes a greasy yuck! Definitely try this! Xx

    ReplyDelete